$ 12.95 USD
Your children's teacher puts her heart and soul into her work - this year and every year. She treated your precious gifts like the treasures they are. And you are so grateful.
Show her how much her efforts mean to you with this thoughtful, personalized gift. She'll be delighted at the lovely rose earrings when she unties the ribbon and opens the lovely box! And she'll feel so appreciated after reading the sentiment on the card.
*Note: the earrings in this listing's photos are in KK: Gray
~ This listing is for ONE pair of flower earrings in the flower color of your choice, attached to a customized jewelry card
~ You get to personalize the card just the way you want it! You can choose a quote or choose a plain branded card. You can even personalize the card with the gift recipient's name!
~ Materials: high quality resin and surgical steel ear posts and butterfly clutches
~ Flower Diameter: 10mm (less than 1/2 inch)
~ Each pair of earrings comes wrapped in a lovely, branded gift box tied with ribbon - ready for gifting
~ Your purchase is made to order within 1-3 business days
~ Gift messages and/or gift wrap is offered! Simply check the options you want at checkout. We hand-write each gift message on a special card and our gift wrap is breathtaking
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING AND PERSONALIZATION:
1. Choose the rose color from the drop down menu below (required)
2. Choose your quote (if you want a plain card, you can select that here)from the drop-down menu (required).
3. If you chose one of the quotes, choose your personalization from the drop-down menu. You can choose "personalized with your name of choice", "Dearest Teacher", or "unpersonalized (with quote, but no name on card)" (required)
4. To include a recipient name on the jewelry card, type it in the 'Enter Name Here' note box. Be sure to type the name exactly as you want it displayed on the card (optional).
5. Add your item to your cart and check out.
If you want to make any changes to your customized order, you cannot do so from your cart. You will need to delete the item from your cart and start a new customization.
If you have multiple items to customize, you will need to add each individual customized item to your cart.
As always, if you have any issues with ordering or checking out, please message us or send us an email. We are here to help!